Friday, February 11, 2011

winter update

I have been getting a little spinning done in these snowy winter days. I am trying to use up the rovings that I have and process the fleeces before we shear next week.



Here are the girls in all of their pregnant glory. They are due a few days after we get home from vacation in February and I have all of my lambing supplies ready to use if needed. Their wool is thick and warm and I can't wait to have my own homegrown wool and homegrown babies!!!




The wheel picture is just thrown in. I am borrowing it from a woman who hasn't used it in 30 years. It is a little squeaky and I am not sure that I love it yet but it is nice to have a light weight wheel to move around the house. It's an old Louet and I would love any advice on the care of Louet wheels. I hope all of my fiber friends are staying warm and finding time to play with wool!!

1 comment:

LauraRose said...

No advice on the wheel, but who are the crutches for?! ;)