Wednesday, February 14, 2007

comfort doll update


Here is the update on our comfort doll project. The kids are really excited about it and I have a couple of girls who are knitters at home who have already made more than one! WE would love help from others to reach our goal of 100 so if you are interested the pattern is on this site (scroll down)and you can e-mail me for our address. It is a great way to use up odds and ends and they knit up very quick!
We are having a blizzard here today in Vermont and we got the day off of school. YEAH!! My family is gearing up for a trip to Florida next week with all of the grandparents and I really have to use today to unpack the attic and pack up the suitcases! I am looking foward to the 12 hour car ride to DC- I am planning on finishing up the scarf and sock on the way. Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments: